On the Zambezi
Zambia Lodge Overview
Shikwaru on the Zambezi (Zambia) is the sister lodge of Shikwaru Lodge (South Africa). Our sister lodge is located in the country of Zambia, situated on the banks of the Zambezi river – here you will feel the breeze and hear the water cobbling by.
This lodge is the perfect place for true bush wanders – Weather you are dreaming of taking a 4×4 road trip across Africa, or if you are looking for a truly exotic get away into another beautiful African country, Shikwaru on the Zambezi is a great option for you! This beautiful and rustic area of Zambia, near Sioma, is blessed with natural wonders. Approximately 8km away from Shikwaru on the Zambezi, is the beautiful Ngonye falls – a great place to visit for the nature lover!
Shikwaru on the Zambezi is secluded to give you a true experience with nature in it’s full glory. Enjoy a warm sunset over the river from our dining area – or take a truly African road trip to Livingston and and check something off of your bucket list by visiting one of the 7 Wonders of the World – Victoria Falls!
Shikwaru on the Zambezi’s Accommodation is as follows:
- 3 Chalets with ensuite bathrooms
- 3 Tented units with adjacent but private outdoor bathrooms
- Camping area available for those who travel with their own tent, bathhouse available
- Electricity and fresh water available
- Dining area that overlooks the Zambezi river – book ahead meals available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Price is subject to change due to seasonal prices and promotions – Please contact us for a custom made packages for you and your group.